VUZF University is the first private university in Bulgaria specialized in the area of finance, insurance and social insurance, management and marketing. The university was founded by Resolution of the National Assembly dated 25.07.2002 (Prom. In the “State Newspaper” issue 75/02.08.2002) for the training of students in a Bachelor degree economic specialization and opens its doors to its first students at the beginning of the 2002/2003 academic year. VUZF was approved in 2007 by the National Agency for Assessment and Accreditation for the maximum six-year period and from 2008/2009 academic years it conducts studies in a Master degree program.
The university has incorporated an educational system of the quality management of training and research, which has been certified by “Moody International” in accordance with the international quality standard ISO 9001:2000. In 2007 VUZF took 9th place in the Business Week ranking of the fifteen (15) best Business BA programs in Bulgaria. During the same year the university received an expanded Erasmus University Charter, which allows students to learn or practice in universities and institutions in member countries of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area.
In 2013 The VUZF University received International Higher Education Accreditation by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) for the maximum period of 4 years. This proves that the educational programmes in The VUZF University cover the standards for higher education in the UK. The BAC accreditation verifies that in VUZF the teaching and the educational process as a whole are of very high standard.
In may 2014 г. the institutional accreditation of the university was renewed by the National Agency for Assessment and Accreditation for the maximum six-year period , protokol № 9/08.05.2014.
The university has developed and implemented an internal system of quality management in accordance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 9004: 2009 and ISO / IWA 2: 2007 and the European standards and guidelines for internal quality assurance of higher education. The system is certified by “Moody International”, recertified by the same organization and confirmed by Intertek, a leading international auditing systems for quality management, which was joined with “Moody International”.
Some of the completed projects are:
1. Project № BG051PO001-3.3.6-053 „Improving the quality of education and research in the field of business engineering, to build an economy based on knowledge (innovation) and finance” – under financial scheme BG051PO001-3.3.6 „Support for the development of PhD students, post-graduate students and young scientists”, with the financial support of OP HRD, cofinanced by the European Social Fund.
Financing: BGN 490 199,71
Beneficiary: VUZF University
Partner:Institute for economic research at Bulgarian academy of science
13 of August 2013 – 31 of October 2015
2. Enhancing the qualification of teachers in VUZF University and establishing a system for career advancement, № BG051PO001-3.1.09-0023, with the financial support of OP HRD, cofinanced by the European Social Fund. 20/05/2013 – 19/05/2014
3. Improvement of the system for quality management in VUZF University and the quality of services by improving and optimizing business processes, № BG051PO001-3.1.08-0022“, пwith the financial support of OP HRD, cofinanced by the European Social Fund
20/05/2013 – 19/05/2014 г.
VUZF University has completed more than 16 international projects with different topics in the field of education, higher education, specialization and qualification.
Norsk Energi is a Norwegian company with expertise in the field of engineering and implementation of projects related to thermal energy and the environment and safety, with a focus on central heating and thermal energy, environmental and safe use of the energy and reduce emissions of CO2. Energy production and distribution of renewable energy is one of the main areas of the Norwegian expert community in the field of energy. The professional experience of the company covers all forms of these renewable energy sources: biofuels and biogas; using heat pumps sewage, seawater and geothermal energy; solar energy; wood chips and pellets. The areas of competence are: development and design of analysis for feasibility studies and technology, contract management, construction technical supervision, heating and heat cogeneration, impact assessment analysis of fuel, commissioning, training measures for energy efficiency and others.
Norsk Energi has more than 15 years experience of implementing projects in the countries in Eastern Europe, the Balkans, South Caucasus and Central Asia. In 2013, Norsk Energi has 78 employees and has delivered over 500 projects for 250 clients from different countries, among which are the projects:
• Energy management in Elkem Carbon- as an external advisor in connection with the establishment of energy management and mapping of energy conservation measures;
• Fiskaa, Brakerøya Drammen- heating plant engineering, contracting and construction supervision of the processing of Drammen Fjernvarme heating plant;
• Haraldrud heating plant in Oslo – design to final construction of the thermal power
“ENERGOEFFECT Consult” “Ltd. is specialized consulting company with extensive experience in the field of energy efficiency and renewable energy sources. It is accredited in accordance with legal requirements in the country to carry out energy audits and certification of buildings and industrial systems. In carrying out its activities the company trusts of highly qualified specialists and uses the most advanced technical means.
The company specializes in the following areas:
– Investigation of energy efficiency, according to legal requirements, comply with the requirements of the design feasibility and financing institutions to implement energy saving measures;
– Control, monitor the impact of introducing measures throughout the period of operation
– Certification of buildings for energy efficiency under current legislation
– Consultations in construction feasibility and design associated with the implementation of energy efficiency measures and renewable energy sources
The company is a member of a number of Bulgarian and international organizations and works with leading experts in the field of construction, heat and electricity and renewable energy sources. Maintains active contacts with universities and specialized schools in the area Electricians and thermo analysis and modeling.
The head of the company is Chairman of the Balkan Ecological Council to BMCO, Chairman of the Board of the Association for Environmental Engineering, Deputy Chairman of the Association for energy analyzes and Chairman of the Technical Board of the Chamber of energy auditors,
“ENERGOEFFECT Consult” Ltd., after winning a competition, is a national program consultant for renovation of multifamily housing to the MPP and is included in the Executive Unit for the implementation and supervision of the project.
“ENERGOEFFECT Consult” Ltd., after winning a competition, is Independent Supervisor of 171 sites MEE project “Improving energy efficiency in public buildings in Bulgaria, financed by the International Fund Kozloduy and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.”
Some of the projects of the company in the EEF and RES are:
1. Training and certification of European energy managers covering energy audits, energy management, renewable energy, national and European legislation in the field of EE and RES and others.
2. Conduct training of beneficiaries and contractors for the project “Energy Efficiency in 171 public buildings,” including the fundamentals of energy efficiency and evaluation of energy efficiency measures.
3. Training for solar experts in the field of engineering, installation and operation of systems for hot water heating systems and electricity production.
The Balkan Small Business Associaton (BSBA)is a non-governmental organization seated in Sofia unitng organizations from the craft, micro and SMEs from the Balkan region. It has developed as a network for exchange of information,, experience and good practices in South East Europe. At prsent the BSBA unites 24 partner organizations from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro and Germany. The member organizations are diverse: craft chambers, craft associtions, branch organizations, chambers of commerce and industry, business associations and women business associations.
In Suth East Europe the BSBA organizes conferences and workshops on important issues for the craft, micro, small and medium-sized enterprises. The major fields of project activities in which the BSBA takes part are economic cooperation, start-up businesses, better positioning of the micro and small enterprises, access to foreign markets, raising the role of SMEs in the political and social dialogue, energy efficiency, renewable energy sources and environmental protection. Throughout the years within the framework of various projects the BSBA has organized a series of trainings in topics like: access to finance, B2B meetings, finance of the small company human respurce management, public relations,developing new product and services, online and telemarketingions. In the field of vocational traaining the BSBA has conducted trainings for building renovation, solar thermal systems. photovoltaics and biomass trainings. In 2014 the BSBA developed developed a platform for promotion of the trainings for continuing education and vocational qualification which is called the Balkan Academy of Skilled Trades and Entrepreneurship. It is accessible under the following linkhttp://www.mbb-org.eu/balkanacademy/. The Academy offers trainings for solar technitians and photovoltaics experts in accordance with Directive 28/2009/ЕС. For the purposes of the practical part of the trainings the Balkan Small Business Association has the only mobile solar lab in South East Europe.
1)Project for economic cooperation Rheinland Pfalz – South East Europe ((WIKO project), №2008.1004.4, duration of the project 2008– 31.12.2013, Programme:Partnership projects for cooperation between chambers and associations of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development 2) Project “A European study to identify and share the best practices of the industrial relations of Craft enterprises sectors: representation beyond administration, the possible leadership of SME (INWORK)”, Project № VS-2012-0246 SI2.626373, Programme Industrial Relations and Social Dialogue, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion , Duration 2012 – 2013, Website: http://www.inwork-project.eu/ 3) Partnership Project between Koblenz Chamber of Crafts and the West Balkans countries,Programme:Partnership projects for cooperation between chambers and associations of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development, Project № 2011.1008.9, Duration 01.04.2011 – 30.03.2017, Website: http://www.westbalkans.net/